Fix It - Fred LLC - Home Repairs - Maintenance - Renovations - Pool and Spa Repair
RSS

Recent Posts

Time to schedule your pool closing
Inside Renovations
Think Spring!
Office Manager
Time to Open the Pool

Categories

Seasonal
Testimonials
Tip of the day
powered by

My Blog

Testimonials

I have just created my first website!  I am looking for "testimonials" from previous customers.  I think it is very important to show people visiting Fix It - Fred LLC, for the first time, positive feed back from customers!  Most of our jobs are repeat customers and referrals.  Please leave a "blog" summarizing your experience and I will cut and paste it on the testimonial page.  Thanks!!!

10 Comments to Testimonials:

Comments RSS
Mo and Scott Cooper on Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:15 AM
I had three estimate's on repairing a leak in my roof, not only was Fred the best price, he did it within the time that he said he would. And he charged me less than he quoted me.. Fred's honest,, saved me alot of money and did a great job. I'd hire him again and would highly recomend him.. Scott and Mo Cooper
Reply to comment

Darla on Friday, October 12, 2012 2:02 AM
Thank you Fred! I called Fred to discuss multiple repairs needed to our Lake Orion home. He came by to discuss the repairs, talked with me about exactly what I wanted done, gave me an estimate, and began work about a week later. He fixed a small gas leak, installed a handrail on a staircase, rebuilt rotted wood on our deck staircase(from sprinkler/water damage), updated an electrical outlet to bring to code, replaced lighting fixtures, and repaired a minor plumbing issue. He did this all in two days saving me hundreds of dollars from having to hire a carpenter, an electrician, and plumber. His work was fabulous and I am so happy I found him! His prices are very competitive, his workmanship EXCELLENT, and overall a very punctual and honest person. I would recommend Fred to anyone looking to tackle that ever growing "Honey do" list we never find the time to complete, as well as someone looking to enhance their home with a major renovation. Thanks again Fred! Darla Kolano
Reply to comment

Carol on Friday, October 12, 2012 9:29 AM
Thanks Darla, great blog!! We appreciate your postive feedback!!

dissertation service reviews on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 5:05 AM
In the past it was to a great degree troublesome for the understudies to go to different nations to get higher and quality training. In this cutting edge world it has turned out to be simple for the understudies to movement to different parts of the world to get advanced education.
Reply to comment

replica rolex horloges on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 12:07 AM
It was fantastic to discover this one.
Reply to comment

repliche rolex orologi on Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:33 AM
The following estate sale is the best way of seling the following state on right consult as well as on the right way of back money poloicy.
Reply to comment

sims 4 cheats on Saturday, June 08, 2019 3:22 AM
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. It was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Click link to visit my site that will help you having a virtual world as the same as your real world you living.
Reply to comment

orologi replica svizzeri on Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:45 AM
same as your real world you living.
Reply to comment

petterson on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:40 AM
Great interesting blog there are many writing companies in UK but dissertation writing service is one of the most reliable writing help which is the best suitable for writing assignments ,
Reply to comment

Twitter on Monday, October 14, 2019 4:50 AM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post. This is very good. See more top trending on instagram with site Twitter
Reply to comment